Some Essential Feaures Your Web Site Must Have
Just don't focus on the home page, keywords and titles.
The first step to sales when customers visit your site to see the products they were looking for. Of course, search engine optimization and better rankings can't keep your customer on your site or make them buy. The customer having visited your site, now ensure that he gets interested in your products or services and stays around. Motivate him to buy the product by providing clear and unambiguous information. Thus if you happen to sell more than one product or service, provide all necessary information about this, may be by keeping the information at a different page. By providing suitable and easily visible links, the customer can navigate to these pages and get the details.
Understanding Your Target Customer
If you design a website you think will attract clients, but you don't really know who your customers are and what they want to buy, it is unlikely you make much money. Website business is an extension or replacement for a standard storefront. You can send email to your existing clients and ask them to complete a survey or even while they are browsing on your website. Ask them about their choices. Why do they like your products? Do you discount prices or offer coupons? Are your prices consistently lower than others? Is your shipping price cheaper? Do you respond faster to client questions? Are your product descriptions better? Your return policies and guarantees better than your competitor's? To know your customer you can check credit card records or ask your customer to complete a simple contact form with name, address, age, gender, etc. when they purchase a product.
Does your website give enough contact information?
When you sell from a website, your customer can buy your products 24 hrs a day and also your customers may be from other states that are thousands of miles away. Always provide contact information, preferably on every page of your website, complete with mailing address, telephone number and an email address that reaches you. People may need to contact you about sales, general information or technical problems on your site. Also have your email forwarded to another email address if you do not check your website mailbox often. When customer wants to buy online provide enough options like credit card, PayPal or other online payment service.
Increasing Web Traffic Articles
- 7 Surefire Ways To Increase Your Traffic Starting Yesterday
- Heres Why Paying For Your Traffic Is A Smart Move
- How Do Search Engines Work- Web Crawlers
- How To Generate Traffic Using Only Free Methods
- How To Monetize Your Traffic So You Get The Most Out Of It
- How To Use A Tell A Friend Script To Drive Traffic Today
- Keyword Density
- Search Engine Optimization And Why You Gotta Use It
- Some Essential Feaures Your Web Site Must Have
- Submitting Your Website To Search Engines
- The Importance Of Search Engines
- Tips To Get Repeat Web Traffic
- Tips To Increase Ranking And Website Traffic
- Top 5 Ways To Generate Low Cost Website Traffic
- Using Google Adwords To Drive Laser Targeted Traffic
- Using Keywords In Page Titles
- Viral Marketing 101 Not Using It Could Kill Your Business!
- Web Hosting Companies
- Web Hosting Servcies And Domain Names
- Website As Storefronts
- What Is Search Engine Optimization